Fresh concrete does not compact by itself because the poor fluidity cannot surpass internal friction. Only vibration can overcome this force.
In fact, vibration promotes:
- Surfacing of air bubbles captured in the concrete;
- Displacement of aggregates resulting in a reduced cavity and giving high density and perfectly even material;
- Adhesion of the concrete to the reinforcement armature bars or any inner structural inserts
In construction, for example, of flooring for industrial use, walls, pillars and slabs, flexible and easy to use vibrating devices must be used.
In such cases, the immersion vibrator, also called the vibrating needle, is chosen because it was designed for use in contact with cement.
- High Working Efficiency- High centrifugal force make the OLI VHA ideal for every type of compaction: from lab tests to heavy infrastructure projects
- No Work Interruptions- VHA can even work out of concrete without overheating
- Maintenance Free- No moving parts inside the hose = extended service life
- Safe- No electricity = safe in any condition
- Building & Construction
- Environmental Technology
- Feed & Food
- Heavy Industries
- Plants & Machinery
- Plastics & Chemicals