Bulkquip Pty Ltd
ABN: 35 139 258 816
Bulkquip aims to provide a Returns & Refunds service that is hassle-free to you. If you’re not completely satisfied with a Bulkquip item you may return it and obtain a refund of the total price or an account credit providing that:
- Products are returned within 12 months of purchase
- The products are in their original package and are NOT fitted or used
Guidelines for Return & Refunds:
- Each returned item should be in its original packaging with the manufacturers labels attached. Please do not tape or attach postage labels directly to the packaging.
- Before returning an item, please contact a member of our Sales Team who will issue you with a Goods Return Number. Please attach this number when returning your item so we can process your refund.
- Please mark the outside of your returns package, ‘Product Returns to Bulkquip”.
- Bulkquip reserves the right to reject the return of goods that are not returned in accordance with our Returns & Refunds Policy.
- Once Bulkquip receives returned products, it inspects and processes them within 24hrs.
- Refunds will automatically be issued to the same payment method used to purchase the products or you may ask Bulkquip to credit your account.
- As soon as your returns are processed, the Bulkquip team will send you an email to inform you.
- If your Bulkquip purchase does not meet your expectations and you wish to exchange the item, please place a new order for your item and return the old item to us for a full refund.
- Return shipping costs are non-refundable. But, if the item is being returned as a result of our error, (damaged, defective, wrong item sent), Bulkquip refunds according to Australia Post parcel rates.
- The parcel remains the property of the sender/customer until Bulkquip receives it.
- Please ask Australia Post or your courier for proof of postage.
- Bulkquip is a socially responsible company that meets and exceeds the statutory provisions of the ACCC https://www.accc.gov.au