EXTRABEND™ Anti-Wear Elbows
EXTRABEND™ Anti-Wear Elbows are suitable for conveying in suspension of abrasive powdery or granular materials. They are employed as 90º pipe connections on silo filling pipes or on low-pressure pneumatic conveying lines up to 1.5 bar (22 PSI).
Within the concavity, a “cushion” air and material is formed that enables the flow of product to be diverted without any violent blows on the walls of the Elbow.
The special geometry and the use of engineering- polymers provide the Elbow with a considerable degree of elasticity.
• Reduction in space required
• Extremely lightweight design
• Resistance to wear
• No risk of packing under pressure
• Retaining the particular characteristics of the material
• Insignificant heating of the materials due to less wear of the engineering convey polymer
• High reduction in load losses, thus significant saving in compressed air used for conveying
• Building & Construction
• Feed & Food
• Heavy Industry
• Plants & Machinery
• Environmental Technology